- Making Panera’s Bread Most Popular Recipes at Home.
- Recipes comes with the number of servings, prep and cooking times, a detailed list of ingredients, and easy to follow step-by-step directions.
To Panera Bread fans, nothing satisfies more than those fulfilling and fun baked goods, coffees, salads, sandwiches, and soups for which America’s favorite bakery cafe is so reknown for. But while eating at Panera every day may not be possible, it certainly is possible—and easier than you think—to recreate the taste of those favorites at your dining table. Craving your all-time favorite Panera Bread recipes? You don’t have to rush to the outlet every time you’re craving them—not with this collection of copycat Panera Bread recipes to make at home. Be it scones, salads, soups, sandwiches, panini, breads, desserts, cakes, bagels, soufflés, or beverages, this Panera copycat cookbook lets you prepare all your favorite recipes. There are many secret recipes of Panera Bread which this cookbook will unfold. Talking about saving time and money!
Inside this cookbook, you will find:
- Panera Bread’s Cinnamon Crunch Bagel
- Blueberry Scones
- Spinach Artichoke Soufflés
- Egg White-Avocado-Spinach Power Breakfast Sandwich
Bread and other Baked Goods
- Focaccia Bread
- Asiago Cheese Bread
- Apple Crunch Muffins
- Panera Bagels
Soups, Sandwiches, and Bowls
- Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Lemon Chicken Orzo Soup
- Southwest Chicken Tortilla Bowl
- Creamy Chicken Wild Rice Soup
- Bistro French Onion Soup